Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's Okay, Mom! Intro


Welcome to this little blog! It's Okay, Mom! was inspired by my daughter. When life happens, she is there to constantly remind me "it's okay".  It is hard to believe a young child can have such a profound impact on an adult, but she never ceases to amaze me. 

In the posts, you will read real life stories, how-to tutorials, and how our little family saves, spends, and gives. Follow us on our journey through life. Share your stories with us. Let's learn from one another. Let's support one another and hold each other accountable.  

I chose to launch this blog on January 1st as my way to make my resolutions (and our family resolutions) public. By doing so, it will serve to hold me accountable for those resolutions we tend to let go of too quickly. 

Some posts I have lined up for you in January include the topics of: de-cluttering your home, budgeting tools, cheap date nights with the hubby, home improvement ideas, teaching your children about money, several book reviews, and some of our favorite family recipes. I will also spontaneously write posts pertaining to what is going on in our lives and world that particular day. If you have any suggestions or requests for blog posts, please leave them in the comment section. I will try my best to get to them.  

It will be raw...real...life. But in the end, I will always remember, It's Okay, Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment